Huntington Home “I'm Yours” Candle (ALDI)

 Huntington Home “I'm Yours” Candle Review



                                                                                Aldi

                                                                           Sale $2.99

There were no scent notes listed but I could detect amber and or tonka bean, cinnamon, and some sort of red berry, maybe a raspberry or boysenberry. I liked this candle though and would think about buying it again if it was released again. I’m not sure why the label started to peel but that wouldn’t stop me from continuing to try these. I really think these are a great value with low risk. I will keep buying this brand of candles. The throw was no more than a medium.

 

Rating 3.5 out of 5 candlelights 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bath and Body Works "Twas the Night Before Christmas" Review

True Living Essentials Market Citrus Candle Review

Cinnamon Latte Candle Review (ALDI)