BHG Plug In Review Sugared Lavender Twist

 Better Home and Gardens Sugared Lavender Twist Fragrance Oil/Plug-in Review

$3.37 at Walmart

 


I need alternatives to the bath and body works ones sometimes. I do really like those but not at 5 for $35. I only buy those on sale for $3.50 or less these days. They’re a little too inconsistent throw-wise to pay full price. This one lasted for about eight weeks! As for the scent, for the most part, is accurate to the name. A sweet lavender with light citrus, maybe some berry notes in there. I really enjoyed the scent and would get it again. I recently discovered this is also in a wax melt form.

 

4.7 out of 5 candlelights

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bath and Body Works "Twas the Night Before Christmas" Review

True Living Essentials Market Citrus Candle Review

Cinnamon Latte Candle Review (ALDI)