Goose Creek Wax Melt Wishlist Spring 2022

Goose Creek Wax Melt Wishlist

Goose Creek is the number one brand on my list to try. Today I want to go over a few melts I would pick up in order.

 


Ciderhouse Donut Wax Melt

Sale Price: $3

Notes: Fried Donut, Warm Cider, Apple, Sugar & Vanilla

Doughnuts are one of my favorite treats, especially fried ones. I would like to eat this donut and have this smell in my apartment as well. I’m surprised they’re not more donut scent options out there. I am open to recommendations though.

                     Shop 

 

 


Cotton Candy Wax Melt

Sale Price $3

Notes:

Top: Cotton Candy, Fluffy Spun Sugar

Mid: Blue Raspberry, Pink Berry

Base: Strawberry, Warm Sugar

 

Fresh hot cotton candy can’t be beaten. I really like that there are two different sugar notes. Hopefully, that means there are good layers for this scent. I’ve never had anything with a blue raspberry note but I'm a fan of the flavor, why not a scent. This screams summer which I really enjoy.

                      Shop

 

                   






Espresso Cake Pop Wax Melt

Sale Price $3

Notes: Vanilla Cake Batter, Espresso Beans, Vanilla Frosting & Sprinkles

I love the smell of espresso beans. If I'm having cold brew coffee at home, there’s a good chance of it being expresso. I feel like this would be great to melt while writing. The scent of coffee beans can be very energizing. I also love cake batter scents. I wonder if sprinkles would be another sugar note, either way, I’m down. 

                     Shop 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bath and Body Works "Twas the Night Before Christmas" Review

True Living Essentials Market Citrus Candle Review

Cinnamon Latte Candle Review (ALDI)