Yankee Candle Clearance Picks

 Yankee Candle Clearance Picks

 

Yankee can be a bit pricey, however, I love a deal and will spend time looking. These are my top 3 picks

 

Freshly Tapped Maple




$15.50

Fragrance Notes:

Top: Sweet Orange Zest, Whipped Milk, Turbinado Sugar

Mid: Bourbon Maple Sugar, Coconut Cream, Sugared Cinnamon

Base: Salted Caramel, Vanilla Bean, Sugared Praline

 

I don’t think I’d be able to notice a difference in the notes of sugar but every single note is something I enjoy. Maple is also not a profile I see often but I would like to try it. Nothing seems super seasonal about it but glad it's on sale.

Shop

 

Twinkling Lights





$15.50

Fragrance Notes:

Top: Almond, Peach

Mid: Milk, Jasmine, Frangipani

Base: Fir Balsam, Vanilla

 

This would be a slight wild card for me because of two of the ingredients I have never heard of and am not sure how to pronounce either. I do enjoy almond, vanilla, and peach so that’s enough for me to take a risk. I do wish the milk note was cream instead though.

Shop

 

Kumquat and Orange



$10.00

Fragrance Notes:

Top: Kumquat, Grapefruit Peel, Mandarin

Mid: Rhubarb, Orange Blossom

Base: Musk

 

I enjoy citrus scents as well as the sweeter gourmand scents. This would be really nice for in-between spring and summer. It’s nice to see more variety in citrus notes. I have no idea what rhubarb smells like but I’m open to finding out.

Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bath and Body Works "Twas the Night Before Christmas" Review

True Living Essentials Market Citrus Candle Review

Cinnamon Latte Candle Review (ALDI)