Walmart Candle Wishlist March 2022

 Walmart Candle Wishlist

I have had decent luck with candles at Walmart. The mainstays line can be hit or miss, but the smaller sizes usually perform better. To my recent knowledge, there are other brands I would like to try as well.

 

Aeropostale Blushing 3 Wick Candle Soy Wax Blend 14.5 Oz



$8.44

Y'all, I had no idea they made candles? I haven’t shopped there in years. I’m tempted to search what else they sell, but I don’t need even more ads harassing me. The fragrance notes are passionfruit, amber (a new recent discovery of mine that I enjoy), pineapple, rose, and orange blossom. This is an in-store-only item, but you can probably order it to pick up so you don’t have to hunt for it.

Shop

 

Better Homes & Gardens Cranberry & Molasses 14.8oz Scented 2-wick Candle with Farmhouse Lid – Gather



$6.94

Even if the candle is trash, the jar is very cute and I would use it for something else. I somewhat enjoy the farmhouse aesthetic so I might just buy this for the jar. I enjoy fruity candles, and molasses is an interesting note I would like to experience. I really love gingerbread, so I should like this if the throw is strong. It kind of reminds me of the cranberry bliss bar from Starbucks.

Shop

 

Better Homes & Garden Caramel & Cayenne Scented 2 Wick Candle, 17 oz



$9.86

I have never had a candle with a spicy note, but I’m very interested in trying this. It would be an interesting shake-up in my usual candle buying habits. I’m thinking that I would enjoy this while writing. Caramel is a very reliable note for me in candles, especially with salt. This is an excellent price for the size. 

Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bath and Body Works "Twas the Night Before Christmas" Review

True Living Essentials Market Citrus Candle Review

Cinnamon Latte Candle Review (ALDI)