TCTT Reviews: Bath and Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Plug In

Bath and Body Works Black Cherry Merlot Plug-In

Price $7.50 or 5 5/$25 (although I think I got this when it was on super sale like $3)





Scent Notes: Dark Cherry, Black Raspberry, Merlot

What I noticed: Black Raspberry

 

I feel like this should be called sweet sangria over merlot. Or communion juice to be honest. Merlot is much drier and pungent to me and this did not deliver that. I do enjoy the scent; I just don’t think this delivered. I also think this particular scent would be better in the bathroom over the bedroom. It’s not the strongest plug-in I’ve had but I like it. I felt like it's not as strong the lower it gets which is annoying. I have this in a hand cream so I’m not giving up on the scent yet.

 

Rating 2/5


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bath and Body Works "Twas the Night Before Christmas" Review

True Living Essentials Market Citrus Candle Review

Cinnamon Latte Candle Review (ALDI)