Kohls Candle Wishlist

I have heard very good things about the candles at Kohls. It is on my to-do list to check them out in the somewhat near future. I love a deal and these are high on my list.

 

Sonoma Goods For Life® Holiday Cookies 14-oz. Candle Jar



Clearance: $7.19

Notes: Sweet Vanilla, Cookie Dough, Buttercream

This is a neutral scent for me. Any season this candle would be appropriate. I am fully into the gourmand fragrance category. It could have any label I’d still buy it if it smelt strong enough. An easy purchase.

Shop

 

Sonoma Goods For Life® Mango Margarita 14-oz. Triple Pour Candle Jar



Sale: $11.99

Scent Notes: Mango Nectar, Blood Orange, Fresh Lime Juice

 

Fan of all these as fruit and scents. There are not enough lime-based candles. Key Lime Pie is my favorite pie and I would appreciate the scent in a candle. If you have recommendations, please let your girl know. More pie candles in general. It’s nice to see lime in other scents besides coconut.

Shop

 

Sonoma Goods For Life® Morning Latte 14-oz. Candle Jar




Sale $11.99

Huge coffee fan. I grind my own beans and make cold brew regularly. I think this would be very soothing and maybe encourage productivity. It just seems like such a nice scent to have going while doing computer work.

 Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bath and Body Works "Twas the Night Before Christmas" Review

True Living Essentials Market Citrus Candle Review

Cinnamon Latte Candle Review (ALDI)