Better Homes and Gardens Soft Cashmere and Amber Wax Melts Review

                                 Better Homes and Gardens Soft Cashmere and Amber Wax Melts


$2.00

Scent Notes: Bergamot, Amber, Citrus, Sandalwood, Patchouli, Peppercorn, Cassis, and Moss

What I noticed: Bergamot? Amber, Citrus, Peppercorn

 

Bergamot is a newer note to me but I think it was there? It was soothing in a floral way. Like if a man brought me flowers and it smelled like this I’d be into it. Amber is becoming a nice alternative from the drenched in sugar or fruit scents I usually go for. Still had a sweet scent but it was warm and soothing. The peppercorn was interesting. Got a grapefruit citrus vibe. To be honest I have no idea what cassis and moss are supposed to smell like. I enjoyed these though. Definitely will look for more things with an amber note.

 

Rating: 3.5 candlelights


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bath and Body Works "Twas the Night Before Christmas" Review

True Living Essentials Market Citrus Candle Review

Cinnamon Latte Candle Review (ALDI)