TTCT Reviews-Debi Lilly Grapefruit and Ginger Pillar candle

TTCT Reviews-Debi Lilly Grapefruit and Ginger Pillar candle




Price Unknown

I received this large candle for Christmas. I have never had a candle without a jar before. I have no idea where this came from but people are selling this brand on Poshmark. Grapefruit usually isn’t a go-to but I really enjoyed the stronger notes of it. Certainly, I will be more open to stronger citrus notes in the future. Usually, I go for that profile for cleaning products but that can change. Didn’t notice much ginger or any other note. Once the candle started to lose its shape, I burned the rest of it in a wax warmer where it performed okay. Once there was less than half of it left, the throw of the candle was much softer. My personal preference for candles is super strong profiles. I want to leave a room and come back and be strongly confronted by a scent or aroma. The burn time was pretty accurate. I’m not sure how I feel about candles not being in a holder already but I don’t regret having them in my home.

 

Rating: 3/5 candlelights

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bath and Body Works "Twas the Night Before Christmas" Review

True Living Essentials Market Citrus Candle Review

Cinnamon Latte Candle Review (ALDI)