TCTT Reviews- Better Homes and Gardens Lavender and White Amber Candle

Better Homes and Gardens Lavender and White Amber Candle



$7.99 at Macy’s Backstage

 

Scent Notes: lavender, jasmine, bergamot, white amber, blonde woods, powdered musk.

 

Notes I can detect: lavender, jasmine, powdered musk.

 

This is my first candle from this brand, I’m moderately impressed. I haven’t reached the point that I’m buying repeats of candles but I'm enjoying this one. It is somewhat calming, but I bet I can find it better. Jasmine is kind of like chamomile, I like it though. I would definitely buy a straight-up chamomile or jasmine candle though and would appreciate recommendations. It fills most of the living room up. Probably would be better in a bedroom or bathroom. A simple design but I enjoy the frosted glass look. I like to reuse candle jars. I plan to put hair stuff in this one if possible. No problems with lighting the candle, it burns very evenly.

 

3 out of 5 candle lights

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bath and Body Works "Twas the Night Before Christmas" Review

True Living Essentials Market Citrus Candle Review

Cinnamon Latte Candle Review (ALDI)