Target Candle Wishlist Feb 2022


Target is one of my favorite stores of all time. So of course, I buy their candles. These three, in particular, are high on my list to try,

 

Lidded Glass Jar Candle Lavender Lemonade - Opalhouse™



$10 for 15oz

Lavender is actually calming to me. I truly benefit from lavender. It's one of my favorite non-gourmand notes besides chamomile. I want this candle for when I want a different vibe in the apartment besides some sort of baked good. I also enjoy citrus notes so it sounds like an interesting combination.

Shop

 

13oz Valentine's Glass Jar Candle with Lid Almond Shortbread - Threshold™



$10

I don’t think I’ve seen a candle where a nut is a primary scent. I like how almond extract smells so this should be good? I also like scents that are really sweet. I need a break from super seasonal stuff so this sounds great.

Shop

 

Lidded Glass Jar Crackling Wooden Wick Candle Coconut and Honey - Threshold™



$12

I feel like this will be such a cozy vibe. Slightly sweet, extra chill with the sounds of crackling. An affordable version of the WoodWick candles. There is a pear note as well which I'm not sure if I’ve had in a candle before. I also like the amber glass it is in.

Shop

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bath and Body Works "Twas the Night Before Christmas" Review

True Living Essentials Market Citrus Candle Review

Cinnamon Latte Candle Review (ALDI)