Introduction



Welcome to my candle blog! I already have a food blog (insert link), but decided I wanted a space to talk about candles. Besides the look of them, having scents around that I enjoy greatly benefits my physical and mental health. I love the effect a candle flame gives off in a room. I enjoy it when the packaging is extra decorative. The smell is the best part. I am partial to gourmand scents, really anything you could eat or drink. I absolutely do not do peppermint scents. That is my personal boundary line. It is far too pungent for me. Besides candles, I also buy wax melts and plug-ins. This will be a space with reviews, wishlists/shopping guides. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bath and Body Works "Twas the Night Before Christmas" Review

True Living Essentials Market Citrus Candle Review

Cinnamon Latte Candle Review (ALDI)